FEIN Angle Screwdriver AccuTec up to 18Nm
FEIN AccuTec SCREWDRIVERS » FEIN Angle Screwdriver AccuTec up to 18Nm
Programmable screwdrivers, tested for compliance with ISO 5393, VDI/VDE 2647, achieves CMK value > 1,67 at ± 10% (referred to 6 Sigma).
- Brushless, maintenance-free motor.
- Freely programmable parameters: speed, direction of rotation, angle of rotation, torque, threshold, time.
- Can be adapted to the individual application in up to five program steps to suit your process.
- Adjustable error criteria prevent manipulation.
- FEIN Li-ion technology for more screw connections per battery charge.
- Maintenance module records all screw connections and calibration data.
- Easy data input on the computer.
- Program with confidence using the integrated interface.
- Store data for later reuse.
- For soft and hard screwed connections.
- Sensor-based control means no loss of speed when screwdriving.
- Protection of the tool through a factory-installed password.
- Powerful lithium ion battery with capacity display.
- Angled heads can be adjusted by 360°.
- Tongue tools can be used.