Imagine you are driving to a city you’ve never been before – alone. You know the address, but how do you get there? Of course you’ll use your navigation system. Don’t you agree that this immediately makes the situation a little easier and more relaxed?
In production, too, there’s not always a routine. Mistakes can happen, which affects your product security and quality! With our „navigation system“ IPM PG (IPM Production Guide), your production processes are more safely under way…
New employees often don’t have enough experience or experienced staff miss a recently introduced change in the work process and use the wrong parts, work instructions on paper are worn and difficult to read…
IPM PG guides your staff step by step using on-screen messages, tool position recognition in three-dimensional space and pick-to-light and supports them with all production processes. Our worker guidance IPM PG leads you directly to your destination: zero defect production and extraordinary product quality.
- Your processes become more secure and structured because IPM PG detects and visualizes human errors. Your production staff can correct these immediately by doing rework.
- Your product quality improves significantly because IPM PG guides even more critical assembly processes and therefore lets your error rate run to zero (Poka Yoke).
- You stay on top of everything because all procedures will be analyzed and documented in IPM.
- You play it safe because you easily meet legal requirements concerning data storage. Our worker guide archives your processes for the long term and revision-proof, which is particularly important when security-related processes are concerned. It also facilitates component tracking.
- You stay independent because our universal interfaces can accept all tool manufacturers. Being able to choose from the wide range of suppliers
Flyer IPM PG [Download PDF]