At the beginning QS-Torque put its focus on screwing processes and facilities for screwing processes, but now QS-Torque can also process data of process tests and results of other technologies und their values (e.g. power, length, weight,…)
Besides, QS-Torque contains many other functions:
QS-Torque and its additional modules are an instrument which cover all interests of different areas of a manufacturing company (e.g. development/planning, maintenance). The focus is always put on the measuring point and everything connected with it. With QS-Torque you can track the life cycle of a measuring point and have a look at it from different points of view.
- You are independent because QS-Torque does not limit your choice of tool suppliers you decide which test tools you want to work with
- You keep an overview because QS-Torque reliably saves and historicises tool and process data of all bolting positions
- QS Tork integrated waste bin function QS-Torque reliably saves and historicises tool and process data of all bolting positions historising master data and life cycle
- QS-Torque extends your testing options. At one and the same bolting position you can automatically test different tools with different parameters. QS-Torque also examines your products in several process types (e.g. serial or audit tests).
- With over 60 modules and comprehensive configuration options you decide which functionalities you need for quality control of your products. For example, QS-Torque controls maintenance of your tools depending on their use and therefore ensures optimum usage of tools.
- You play it safe because you easily meet legal requirements concerning data storage (e.g. VDI/VDE 2862, VDI/VDE 2646, VDI/VDE 2647 and VDI/VDE 2645 page 1-3). QS-Torque archives your master data for the long term and revision-proof.
- You define how and what to evaluate! Test conditions and evaluations are individually
|Rivet Tester||[Download PDF]|
|One Pager_QST_EN.PDF||[Download PDF]|